Prospective students must meet the following requirements prior to enrollment:
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES OR EQUIVALENT
- Applicant must be a high school graduate, have G.E.D. certification or have satisfied the requirements of high school graduation through an accredited, state approved home study course. High school diplomas and G.E.D. certificates will be evaluated per the policy listed in the school catalog upon admission into the College.
- Applicant must have an interest in the program to which he/she is applying.
- A person on whom the institution fails to receive financial aid or funding from an alternative source will not be recognized as a student.
- All applicants must provide proof of immunization compliance as per Louisiana R.S. 17:170/Schools of Higher Learning.
- Applicant must undergo an administrative interview prior to admission.
- Medical/CNA applicants must pass a preliminary state background, cna registry and national sex offender check.